MINTO – Yorkville Park
Rising 25 floors from a sophisticated two storey limestone and black granite retail podium, Minto Yorkville Park will be a seductive and modern undulating glass tower reflective of the many faces of its surrounding neighbourhood. The podium, though contemporary in design, responds to the scale and materials of the many charming and preserved Victorian storefronts lining Yorkville Avenue, Cumberland Street and Bellair Street. The edges of the tower’s glass façade are gently bowed and its corners curved in response to the Village of Yorkville Park, located just across the street.
Suite finishes are simply the finest available, with integrated kitchens, sublime stone countertops, modern and contemporary plumbing fixtures, rich wood flooring, cabinetry, hardware, lighting and the highest quality appliances, all creating an individual and unique feel to every residence.
Owners may choose to custom design their suites and Minto Yorkville Park provides many finishing options to allow optimal flexibility in colour palettes and design tastes. Each suite features floor to ceiling windows allowing an infusion of natural light and stunning views of the surrounding neighbourhood. Minto Yorkville Park reflects understated elegance in every residence.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
- A 25 storey landmark building imaginatively designed by Page + Steele/IBI Group Architects
- Amenity features designed by international interior designers Page + Steele/IBI Group Interiors
- Exterior amenities designed by landscape architect Paul Ferris + Associates
- Gallery style lobby with soaring ceiling heights and 24-hour concierge
- Ground floor pet wash station
- Second floor offers a collection of suites with expansive terraces overlooking the Village of Minto Yorkville Park
- Second floor amenity includes a state-of-the-art health and fitness centre equipped with a yoga and spinning room and an event space with a private chefs kitchen and lounge that opens onto an integrated outdoor terrace with complementary fireplace
- Seventh floor lounge area and outdoor landscaped terrace with water feature
- Convenient locker access
- Cell phone signal amplifier for quality cell phone reception throughout the building
- High speed internet via fibre optic distribution
- High-speed elevators with custom designed cabs
- Furnished guest suite for residents use on second floor
- Convenient underground parking
- Bicycle storage located on Ground Floor Mezzanine
- Select Terrace suites to receive hose bib and gas connection for bbq use*****